Monday, April 2, 2012

Be good.

Hi People :)



It's April and I can't stop myself from telling you, how fast time flies ! Today is my mother 50th Birthday and as always I can't celebrate it with my family. I wish I could celebrate my mom's birthday, my birthday and anyone's in my family birthday together with them. But, just be patient Layla insyaAllah next year you'll be home. Even though I can't make it to join the celebration they held last night, still I managed to give my mom an advanced birthday present and I'm so thankful because my mom like it so much :D Thanks mommy, I know it is not that pretty because it is super simple and the price pun just nice for student's pocket like me. Still, you claim that you like it soo much. That's how adorable our parents are kan? Dulu masa kecil sanggup berlapar demi anak - anak (even, until now pun kan?) sekarang pulak, anak - anak bagi apa pun mesti diorang akan sukaaa... How you can't love them when they love you that much? 

On the other hand, on the 4th of April (two days more) Mr.K and I will officially reached our 5 years of anniversary. Meaning to say, it's been 5 years since we agreed to become each other's couple. Happy? Of course we are. Since, 4th of April fall on Wednesday which means working day so we just agree to celebrate it earlier. Assuming that, without any aral melintang we will still together until the 4th of April so we just celebrated it earlier, last night. We both want a simple celebration, which we can reminisce the good feeling of everything that we achieved together as a partner within this 5 years, no expensive gifts but more to memorable and meaningful gifts. With regard to the criteria mentioned,  we decided to have dinner at the first place where we were dated 5 years ago. It is a simple Malay based restaurant which is very classy because the decorations are based on kampong style. But the worse thing is at first we tak sure if the restaurant still ada atau tak because after that first date, we tak pergi sana lagi :D Then, trying our luck we drove there from Shah Alam and kebetulan pulak I was fasting (nazar, tapi bukan nazar for anniversary okay!) so we have dinner sambil I berbuka. And, thank god the restaurant still wujud and we sit there sambil borak - borak macam mana we were during our first date, pakai baju apa, makan apa and yada yada yada. And, i tell you boy... it was fun and exciting. Still, we did give each other's gifts which I might blog later. 

Then, the fun part was..... we celebrated the anniversary with Kamil's sister family. Makan satay and I'm having fun with kamil's niece yang banyak cakap. Seteleah 2 atau 3 kali melawat mereka, sekarang dah rasa biasa and welcome sangat. Bukanlah before ni tak welcome, tapi before ni macam malu malu kucing lagiii. Now, i feeel sooo muccchhh confidence to wait for May because something quite big will happened to me, InsyaAllah. And, i am beyond glad that for our 5th anniversary he wrote a letter for me telling this and that about me, him and us. Which is for sure I won't tell you here..hehe. To make it even more special is, he wrote SOMETHING REALLY SPECIAL which is something really meaningful in a life of a girl for me. Let just wish for the best of us in life...

In a nutshell, I am a happy girl so far. Alhamdulillah, Thanks ya Allah.

No comments: