Saturday, April 14, 2012

Random thoughts


The fact that my blog is a medium for me to express and not to get fame and all is actually a good fact. Why? Because, I can post mostly everything here (if I have enough time). I keep my blog's identity very well (InsyaAllah) so that close friends and haters won't find it. Hehehe :D 


Anyway, some pictures of......


1. My home made chicken foldover 


2. My first attempt making chicken salad, too much mayonnaise perhaps?  


3. My  'berulang kali' resipi -  bihun sup with sambal kicap


4. My dessert (Vanilla ice cream + Fitness fruits cornflakes)


5. Bisou red velvet cupcake. Fattening yet deliciouss !


6. Macaroons from Harrods


7. Quarter chicken from Tony Romas


8. The one and only yang i always dreamt of.. Kickin Shrimps also from TR 


Now, i'm starting getting hungry again. Maybe i should change the title to Random Pictures... hehehe :D

No comments: