Thursday, June 14, 2012

Some updates.

I've been busy this month. I mean, really busy up to the point where I can't put aside anything from my mind not even a day. My mind itself is like a busy traffic jammed road :p hence there's no update for how many months? See my last update. Anyway, while having my hot milo now and do some checking on my social network and listening to some musics I thought why don't I post something here? And, here I come :) 

I have a lot of to-do-list waiting for me. I am struggling to do everything within limited time, budget and also my own abilities. At the same time, I really wanted to make sure none of my relationship with people around me will be affected. You get what i mean? Sometimes when you're too busy and you have to think a lot you tend to get angry easily, pissed off easily and yada yada yada which is not good. You might never realized, the struggles you face on your own shouldn't jeopardize any of your relationship with people around even though the tendencies for this kind of things to happened is high ! To tell you the truth, all the struggles I'm facing off now would sometimes give me strength too :) And, i thanked Allah SWT for everything.. 

Tomorrow, InshaAllah i'll be meeting up my parents here. We have something big for our family, I am also waiting for my internship to start any time soon, oh ya... and our relationship (me and him) will move to another level inshaAllah soon. To update all that happened recently to me, and my life might take lots of your time to read and yaa it'll definitely bores you ! But, to conclude all..  I am struggling now, to achieve something better (inshaAllah) in my life and also those struggles worth having for my happiness in future. So I'm wishing everyone and anyone who passed by my humble blog GOOD LUCK ! Trust me, if you are facing any difficulty now don't worries it'll end up soon, time will heal everything. Believe in Allah's plan :) 

No comments: