Thursday, December 27, 2012

If i have a lot of money right now...

During my recent interview with one of a well know bank in Malaysia, which stands boldly with red and green colours in which obviously, they gave us a lot of questions. Starting from written questions to oral which is presentation and tonnes of situational questions related to the position that I am applying for. One of the question I can remember is, What would you do if you have RM 1 Million with you now? Of course I answered this question carefully by not showing my real skin at all.  But, if you ask me now, then my answer would be 50% different from what I had given them on last Saturday. 

Honestly, If i have RM 1 Million right now, the first thing I would do is to settle all my debts including Mara loan, PTPTN, my debts to my sister, my brother and also from him. Secondly, I will surely give back to both of my parents at least 20k each. After i finish with these two things, I will surely bought a 4 house rooms for my family at my hometown and I will bring my three little brother go on a shopping spree to get whatever they want and put a minimum of 5k each to their saving account. Then, I will surely repay Kamil by giving him 50 % of the our wedding budget for being the most kind-est person and best friend I ever had in this world.  I don't know how much RM 1 Million would be, but I'm pretty sure with everything that I want to do above it will still be a lot left in my hands isn't it? I will later bought myself a car which is suit me just nicely maybe just a Honda Jazz Hybrid? Hahahaha :D Then i will donate to the orphanage and Masjid and open up my own restaurant or boutique. That's it. 

A simple person I am, and my dreams revolved around my family and Kamil. Maybe some of you already had all these things done, even without that RM 1 Million that I don't have it pun. But, yeahh.. i have different life. I want to be someone in my family that can give something to them and I want to be a girlfriend that Kamil can get help from. Because all this while, it's always me who asked help and kena tolong by him. I don't want to be like that anymore... This might be the right song to describe how i feel now.. 

                                          

No comments: