Saturday, May 5, 2012

The food


        I am one big fan of Nasi Ayam Penyet, and I have tried few restaurant so far. One in Sunway Pyramid which called Ayam Penyet Express, one in seksyen 7 right beside JM Bariani house which is Ayam Penyet Nusantara , and another one is Ayam Penyet Wong Solo also in Seksyen 7. Beside that, there are also other warung-warung tepi jalan which I've tried before. So far, the cheapest would be the one sold in Giant Shah Alam seksyen 13, which cost me only RM6.80 per set. While the most expensive is the one at Pyramid which cost me RM 16.90 per set. While the best of all, would be the Ayam Penyet Wong Solo, and below are the photos of my 5th time visit. I recommend whoever read this and never tried Ayam Penyet wong solo before to try on your own !

Photos of the food

The Ayam-Penyet eaters






and last but not least,


 yours truly





No comments: