Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happiness

          

        Last weekend was awesome to me. Everything went well, compared to this weekend. I wonder why there are so many variables involve in determining my happiness? Or everyone also have lots? Or can we have only one variable to determine our ultimate happiness? Nay?

Whatever it is, happiness is what everyone is looking for on this land yet only few may have achieved it before they come back to the creator. Or maybe, it can't be said like that because there's not only one happiness exist that we wanted to. We human, are just too greed to be true , I mean including myself. There are times when my heart can't read my mind and they have nothing in common. Yeah, this time this moment I have really difficult time handling both.....

Anyway, last weekend pictures from his DSLR


Charmaine Chiffon Blouse from ThePoplook
Unbranded Skirt
Unbranded Chiffon Scarf
Dusty Pink heels from Vincci
Handbag from Charles & Keith 



The view from our dating spot last week



my first try on DSLR and the function. Tak de bakat langsung, ye i know !


Anyhow, back to the topic :) HAPPINESS is a simple word which took lifetime for us to understand and really feel it. Right now, my happiness would be being able to keep track of what am I doing now smoothly and able to strike for my balance in life. May Allah SWT bless me.


No comments: