Saturday, July 28, 2012

Ramadhan Kareem



Hi People !

Finally I can steal a few minutes from my life to write on my own blog.. HAHAHA ! Anyway, Ramadhan Kareem I wish you all fellow readers. For me, all i really want for this Ramadhan is, hoping that it might change my whole perspective (practically) towards ibadah. I don't want whatever goods I did/will do in this holy month left here and stop here. Let's us grow a strong feelings inside to love Allah SWT more and love to perform Ibadah (Solat, Sedekah, Reciting Al-Quran and etc) not only for Ramadhan but everyday's life... Amin :)

For three years, I have been going through Ramadhan as a student, but this year it changed. I am now a trainee teacher in Tropicana. How's everything? So far so good... tough and not easy. But yeah, it's always been expected ! That's include all the times i need for my students, lesson preparation and some administrative jobs that i have to endure :) Wish me luck though. Anyway, again I wish all of you will be able to use this month to the max for ibadah as the rewards are *MasyaAllah* big enough...


Love

No comments: