Monday, November 26, 2012

Swan River Daisy

I'm not gonna start my entry with normal opening on how long I don't post anything here and stuff. I know no one cares and let me just blog whenever I feel like to write or share? 

I am 98% done with my undergrad study. Finished with internship and the last result of three and half years studying, InshaAllah i'll attend the next graduation on my university on January perhaps? But I hope the graduation is later than February because I have a lot of things left unsettled. I started working after a month of being penganggur and I know this is not the job that I wanted and I will settle down with the rest of my life. I'm not going to stop finding the right most probably in the public sector and being GOVERNMENT SERVANT. I really hope I can do something big with my life and help my family soon, but yeah I can't expect too much now. Be grateful, remember Allah knows best. 

Currently, I'm living in the world/land that i've never thought I would go. This is far from my hometown and where my heart is, but then again... this is the only place I can find MY LIFE. Hence, let me wish all is well for a new journey of struggle, a new life that not yet started and a spirit that won't die. For Family, Love and a better life dunia wal akhirat... inshaAllah. 



No comments: